Monday, December 8, 2008

What Am I DOING?!

Ok, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and follow in suit of several friends who have recently started blogging. There is a lot going on right now in my life so I thought that this would be a good way to get information out plus it may even be a little therapeutic.

Plus I haven't really set down to write in a least 2 years because children take up a lot of time! So I am excited about working on my writing skills as well. I talk a lot so I'm interested to see if I will ramble in writing as I do in speech, lol, most likely!

Well I've taken the first step, I've set up my page (well partially) and I've written my first blog (wahoo!) but now I'm off to fix Emma her milk and breakfast and check on Luke. There will be more later.

Bye

1 comment:

Devon said...

Welcome to the blogging world, GIRL! It's great to have you here and I love reading your blogs about your thoughts and memories of your Dad. It's very sweet and I like the updates without having to ask you all the time. I know you say you appreciate people asking, but for some reason, I always feel like I'm bringing up something you probably don't want your mind on right now... you know? I'm sure with dozens of people at church saying things, it may be too touch at some point. Sooooo, thanks for the blog! And know of course, that our family is definetly praying for Doug and your family.