Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Will Praise YOU in This Storm....

Dad is not doing well...at all. That's really all I can say right now. My stomach is in knots and I feel like I could throw up at any time...but all I keep thinking is that I WILL praise God in this storm because no matter what...my dad IS a Christian!

"I was sure by now God You would have reached down And wiped our tears away Stepped in and saved the day But once again, I say "Amen", and it's still raining As the thunder rolls I barely hear Your whisper through the rain"I'm with you"And as Your mercy falls I raise my hands and praise the God who gives And takes away And I'll praise You in this storm And I will lift my hands For You are who You are No matter where I am And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand You never left my side And though my heart is torn I will praise You in this storm I remember whenI stumbled in the wind You heard my cry to you And you raised me up again My strength is almost gone How can I carry on If I can't find You But as the thunder rolls I barely hear You whisper through the rain"I'm with you"And as Your mercy falls I raise my hands and praise the God who gives And takes away I lift my eyes unto the hills Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord The Maker of Heaven and Earth." -Casting Crowns http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGPS8sa-bRQ

1 comment:

laughing all the way said...

You are a very strong Christian woman and I admire you. My heart is with you. You and your family are always in my prayers. If you ever need an ear---literally any time---I am here for you.
Your Gracepoint sister,
Becky H.