Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Miracle :)

Every Christmas Eve we have a birthday party for Jesus. My parents, Eric's parents, and Holly and her family come over. I was a little down because I wasn't sure if dad was going to be able to make it...but he is!! He was able to leave the hospital this afternoon feeling a little better. I'm very thankful he gets to come tonight and even more thankful that he doesn't have to spend Christmas in the hospital.

Please remember that Christmas is about Jesus...not gifts, or trees, or anything else. The rest of that is fun, but please take time this year to thank God for His son, Jesus. I am so thankful for my loving and mighty Saviour. God is so good, even in times of trial, He is faithful. I believe God is giving us a Christmas miracle. Maybe not the exact kind we asked for, but I think God made daddy feel better today so that he could enjoy Christmas with his family, and that's a miracle I will gladly accept.

Thank you for your prayers and please pray for my siblings as they will be traveling here to spend time with our dad. I pray that God will be with their safety and their spirits.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Tonight was so much fun! I loved that we were able to laugh until we cried! I am so thankful that Daddy was able to come and share and that Eric got all the silliness on tape! :) Love you and thanks for having us!