Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Lost, Just Tired

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am not lost, I am just so totally and completely exhausted that I just have not found it in me to write anything lately. My sister has got more details posted on her blog...you will find it on the right side of this page with the blog name DAD and her personal blog is called Incompletely Unrelated News...so check hers out, they're good.

I'm going to make a quick list of the things that I want to write about so that I don't forget.

Mom-o and my week long hospital stay.
Dad and our talks.
My completely wonderful church and their prayers.
My completely wonderful husband and his hard work.

Maybe today I will find energy to want to sit down and write later on today but as for now, thank you for praying for my family.

No comments: