Thursday, January 15, 2009

God is So Cool!

I stayed with my grandmother here at the hospital until 4:30 this morning. I had to go home because Eric had to go to work and Jack was getting dropped off at 8:00. Mom called me at some point this morning talking about how wonderful Mom-o's nurse is today. Her name is Sonya and she talked and prayed with mom. Mom said she just felt so blessed by this nurse. When Eric and I arrived this evening I was trying to find this Sonya to thank her for being so wonderful to my mom and grandmother. She came into the room and we met and then found out that we go to church together! Her name is Sonya Ownbey. Here's the cool part. I had been emailing our church's prayer link about Mom-o so people could be praying for her. Sonya had been reading these emails and kept thinking...."I wish I knew this little lady's name and whether or not she is at SkyRidge, so I could go pray with her." Little did she know that she had already done so!

What a blessing!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Isn't God good! Laura, you are going through some hard times right now, but God sees your faithfulness to rely on Him! Love you lots! Angela