Monday, February 16, 2009

Thank You

I have said it before, and I will say it again....there are not enough words to completely express the magnitude of what I feel towards my church family and to my friends. The utter selflessness and generosity given to my family over the last few weeks has been breathtaking. We are truly blessed to know each and every person that has stepped in to help us. I pray God's blessings on each person and their families. People have babysat, cooked, run errands, provided meals, cleaned our homes, washed clothes, sat with us, cried with us, talked with us, prayed with us and most importantly loved us. After the funeral and burial so many people brought food for our family to the church and then several people were there to help serve us. What we witnessed then and throughout is God's love through His people. I wish there was more I could do or say, but for now all I know to do is say THANK YOU!!!!!!

I am completely humbled!

Laura

No comments: