Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Family and Friends

There is good in everything. Sometimes you have to look a little harder to find it, but it's always there. One good thing we have seen so far is the abundance of friends that we have. It has been truly amazing and humbling to watch the outpour of love and support that we have received. We have people showing up to help sit with dad, bringing food, or just calling to see what we need. Two very special ladies sat with my grandmother on numerous occasions when my mom, sister, and I weren't able to do so. I have had several people from my church email and call to see what they could do. I have a long list of people I can call anytime I need babysitters. I could go on and on...but the point is my family feels truly blessed in knowing we are prayed for and loved.

Another thing I am so thankful for is that I feel closer to my sister, Holly, than I ever have. She's a pretty amazing woman and I'm so glad that the Lord has given us this time to really grow close.

We thank you for loving us and for praying for us. We definitely feel them!
On a side note...
We have a thankyou card list growing at an alarmingly fast rate...be patient, they will come :)

No comments: